Mumbai, July 5: Hailing the power of the girl child, Aamir Khan unveiled the second poster of DANGAL and it’s an all and all family affair.
The tag line ‘mari chori, choro se kam hai ke’ (are my daughters lesser then any men) in pitch Haryanvi accent, the poster raises the excitement level of things in future.
The perfectionist Khan has done it again with Dangal – a statement in women’s empowerment. The poster shows him as a middle-aged wrestler who is accompanied by his daughters.
Aamir is accompanied by Fatima Shaikh and Sanya Malhotra, who are playing his daughters in the film, as well as Zaira Wasim and Suhani Bhatnagar, who will play the younger versions of the daughters.
Dangal has Aamir Khan playing the role of wrestler Mahavir Phogat who trained his daughters Babita and Geeta Phogat.
Geeta Phogat was India’s first female wrestler to win at the 2010 Commonwealth Games.
Earlier, the first poster of the film showed Aamir Khan’s face emerging from a hard rocky surface with fire of determinations in his eyes.
The Indian biographical sports drama produced by Disney Studio India – Dangal is being directed by Nitesh Tiwari and is scheduled to release on December 23, 2016.
Similar Posts by The Author:
- 10 new bilingual kinders for CALD children if Labor re-elected
- Religious freedom is a matter for all Australians
- COVID-19 is still here, be COVIDSafe & LIVE life in the new normal
- Liberals promise $875,000 for Indian Cultural Centre for Ballarat’s burgeoning Indian community
- Kabaddi showcase at the 2026 Commonwealth Games