New Delhi, May 29: Actress Vidya Balan says she would love to be directed by her brother-in-law and actor Kunaal Roy Kapur in a film.
Kunaal, who has worked in films like “Delhi Belly” and “Nautanki Saala!”, had earlier shown interest in helming a film.
Asked that if Kunaal directs a film would she like to feature in it, Vidya told IANS: “If he wants me for a role, I would love to be directed by him.”
Vidya, who was last seen on the big screen in the 2015 “Hamari Adhuri Kahani”, is set to be seen in the forthcoming thriller film “TE3N”, starring Amitabh Bachchan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui. The film is slated to release on June 10.
The “Parineeta” star is busy shooting for Sujoy Ghosh’s Â“Kahaani 2Â” — a sequel to “Kahaani” — which revolved around a pregnant woman named Vidya Bagchi, who comes to Kolkata from London in search of her husband’s killer.
The 2012 film also featured Parambrata Chatterjee, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Indraneil Sengupta, Dhritiman Chatterjee and Saswata Chatterjee, among others.
“Kahaani 2” also stars Arjun Rampal and is set to release on November 25.
Similar Posts by The Author:
- Opening EduTECH, Minister Hutchins announces Vocational Pathways for teachers
- Fair Work Ombudsman takes University of Melbourne to court
- International Beer Day 2022 – Raise a glass to celebrate Australian beer
- AI ECTA – Australia India Business Summit 2022 at Indian Consulate Melbourne
- Grants now open for Multicultural Festivals and Events