Melbourne, July 9: A new financial year is the ideal time to put the past behind you and start afresh with good money management. ME’s Head of Deposits and Transactional Banking, Nic Emery offers five ‘easy as’ strategies to help you get cracking. Try one or try them all toRead More →

Hindi in Australia

Melbourne, July 7: Hindi is now recognized in Australia as one of the five priority Asian languages for study in Australian schools. No wonder there will be Hindi workshop. “This is quite an achievement. “However, a lot of work remains to be done to convince schools to introduce Hindi inRead More →

75 percent of Australians who are vision impaired don’t need to be. The other 25 percent need cures. Sydney, July 1: For the first time in its nine year history, The Eye Surgeons’ Foundation, is asking Australians to donate $1 for every year of good sight they have enjoyed toRead More →

Migrants not interested in Commonwealth or Republic status; emotional and intellectual investment largely focussed towards their financial security. Melbourne, July 5: Most newly-arrived migrants and refugees believe in low taxes, leaving the GST rate where it is and that Australia is still a land where hard work is rewarded, accordingRead More →

Canberra, June 27: Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull on Monday announced Australia will team up with New Zealand in a bid to negotiate new trade and immigration deals in the wake of Britain’s exit from the European Union (EU). He has also ordered an urgent review from Treasury officials and diplomatsRead More →

Clayton, June 21: In a historic move, June 21 was declared as the International Day of Yoga by the United Nations General Assembly on December 11, 2014. 175 member states supported and endorsed the proposal first introduced by the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. During his address to the UNRead More →

Why has the Australian Government launched new advertising for the National Security Campaign? The national security campaign has been running in various forms since December 2002. The new campaign, ‘If it doesn’t add up, speak up,’ targets all Australians to remind us that everyone can help keep Australia safe byRead More →