Meet Mazharul Chowdhury for Monsah
If you are a voter in Mulgrave Ward of Monash Council, this is why you may consider to vote for Mazharul (Maz) Chowdhury
If elected, Maz will have the follow top priorities on his agenda:
- providing support for residents, local small businesses and sole traders who have been impacted during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- I will steer community wellbeing programs,
- promote the local economy and business growth while pursuing greater openness, good governance, and transparency.
- Improve our roads and key intersections, low rates for residents and businesses, bettering our parks, and public spaces.
- More inclusion and diversity in Council.
- I will actively participate in Council’s decision-making process.
- I will work towards developing an inclusive society for generations to come.
Do you think your local council is appropriately representative of your community and its interests?
I will work for more inclusive and diversity on the Council.
What would you like to say to a potential voter to vote for you?
Dear Fellow Mulgrave community members, Mulgrave Ward needs a strong new face in the council with new ideas and a new perspective. As a qualified Australian lawyer, accountant, and community worker with a passion for working with our community, I believe I am best fitted for the job. Vote 1 for me (Chowdhury).
As a member of the Victorian community, do you think migrant communities are appropriately looked after by the mainstream political parties in Victoria?
As I have mentioned earlier that if elected, I will work for more inclusion and diversity in Council.
As Victorian of Indian/Asian descent what do you miss most about India / your country of origin here or what do you fondly remember?
As we are living in Globalise and digital environments. We can contribution of our country of original doesn’t matter where we live.
On the state government’s handling of COVID-19 situation, Maz says, “There should not be anypolitics on this COVID-19 pandemic matter as the State government relises on the Health experts. We are following health experts instructions via State government.