Mumbai, July 26: November 2016 is going to get extra thrilling!
The upcoming horrance (horror romance) SAANSEIN – THE LAST BREATH is set to scare the living daylights out of you!
The spooky romantic fare is arriving on November 11, 2016 to send the chill down your spine with lead actors 1920 fame Rajniesh Duggall and Sonarika Bhadoria, who shot to fame with TV show ‘Devo Ke Dev Mahadev’ by essaying the role of ‘Parvati’.
Television sensation Sonarika Bhadoria grabbed headlines for sharing her bikini pictures on social media when she was shooting for SAANSEIN – her debut in Bollywood.
Fans were offended and trolled her the very next moment and the pretty lady faced the flak for her hot bikini pictures
The film also features Hiten Tejwani, Neetha Shetty, Sachi Ruia, Amir Dalvi and Vishal Malhotra.
Shot in the exquisite locales of Mauritius, the film is directed by MY FRIEND GANESHA fame Rajiv S Ruia and produced by GPA productions.
Says producer Goutam Jain (GPA Productions), “We are happy to announce the arrival of our dear project. The film will hit the screens this winter and promises to send shivers with its unnerving content.”
So gear up for a petrifying time ahead!
Similar Posts by The Author:
- Opening EduTECH, Minister Hutchins announces Vocational Pathways for teachers
- Fair Work Ombudsman takes University of Melbourne to court
- International Beer Day 2022 – Raise a glass to celebrate Australian beer
- AI ECTA – Australia India Business Summit 2022 at Indian Consulate Melbourne
- Grants now open for Multicultural Festivals and Events