Mumbai, July 26: November 2016 is going to get extra thrilling!
The upcoming horrance (horror romance) SAANSEIN – THE LAST BREATH is set to scare the living daylights out of you!
The spooky romantic fare is arriving on November 11, 2016 to send the chill down your spine with lead actors 1920 fame Rajniesh Duggall and Sonarika Bhadoria, who shot to fame with TV show ‘Devo Ke Dev Mahadev’ by essaying the role of ‘Parvati’.
Television sensation Sonarika Bhadoria grabbed headlines for sharing her bikini pictures on social media when she was shooting for SAANSEIN – her debut in Bollywood.
Fans were offended and trolled her the very next moment and the pretty lady faced the flak for her hot bikini pictures
The film also features Hiten Tejwani, Neetha Shetty, Sachi Ruia, Amir Dalvi and Vishal Malhotra.
Shot in the exquisite locales of Mauritius, the film is directed by MY FRIEND GANESHA fame Rajiv S Ruia and produced by GPA productions.
Says producer Goutam Jain (GPA Productions), “We are happy to announce the arrival of our dear project. The film will hit the screens this winter and promises to send shivers with its unnerving content.”
So gear up for a petrifying time ahead!
Similar Posts by The Author:
- LaunchVic Grants: Growth Opportunity and New Jobs for Victorian Medtechs
- $400,000 for Mosque Open Day – to welcome Victorians
- Cameras catching too many drivers behaving badly
- Ram temple @ Ayodhya: Did Nihang Sikhs claim back the Ram temple FIRST in 1858?
- Arti, Kavaljit exported £57 million cocaine to Australia