MKR’S ASH POLLARD will be on-board THE HEINZ BEANZ CREATIONZ ‘FOOD TRUCK’ touring the East Coast
Favourite food staple of Australians – Heinz Beanz are now taking their latest bean sensations out on the road.
The Heinz Beanz Creationz ‘food truck’ is hitting the east coast of Australia, stopping at Metro and Regional areas, serving up Heinz® Beanz CreationzTM to Australians.
To make things even more delicious for Australian beanz fanz, the Heinz® Beanz CreationzTM food truck will be picking up MKR star, Ash Pollard along the way and taking her to three locations, where she will be set the challenge of creating a delicious $5 meal; which will be sold to fans in each location.
All monies raised will be donated to a nominated surf club in the local area.
Ash and the Heinz Beanz CreationzTM food truck will be serving up the $5 Heinz® Beanz CreationzTM meal challenge at the following locations:
- Friday March 11 – Little Malop Street Mall, Geelong. 10AM-2PM.
$5 meal challenge donations going to Jan Juc Surf Life Saving Club.
- Tuesday March 22 – Wollongong Central. 10AM-2PM.
$5 meal challenge donations going to Fairy Meadows Surf Life Saving Club.
- Wednesday April 6 – Robina Town Centre (External Promenade). 10AM-2PM.
$5 meal challenge donations going to Mermaid Beach Surf Life Saving Club.
Other TRUCK stops include:
- March 7 – St Kilda Beach (Beach Reserve), Melbourne
- March 8 – Southbank Spillway, Melbourne
- March 9 – Bendigo Market Place, Bendigo
- March 11 – Little Malop Street Mall, Geelong
- March 15 – Chadstone Shopping Centre, Melbourne
- March 16 – Shepparton Marketplace, Shepparton
- March 17 – QEII Square, Albury
- March 18 – Sturt Mall Carpark, Wagga Wagga